115 Watt Monocrystalline Solar Panel - 92 x 68 cm
At LUX Solar we only source monocrystalline panels as they offer the highest efficiency. Monocrystalline panels are manufactured from a single rod of silicon thus the crystal structure inside the silicon is uniform, with very little impurities. Polycrystalline panels on the other hand are made up of smaller crystal structures which introduce grain boundaries in each solar cell. This causes inefficiencies in the conduction of electrons due to defects associated with the crystal boundary.
|Max-Power Pm (W)||115
|Module Power Range (W)||115 ~> 118|
|Power Tolerance (W)||+0~+3|
|Max-Power Voltage Vm (V)||19.6|
|Max-Power Current Im (A)||5.86|
|Open-Circuit Voltage Voc (V)||23.1|
|Short-Circuit Current Isc||6.5|
|Max-System Voltage (VDC)||1000V(IEC)|
920 x680x35 mm
|Glass, Type and Thickness||High Transmission, Low Iron, Tempered Glass 3.2mm|
|Cable type, Diameter and Length||IP65, 4mm2, TUV certified, 900mm|
- Strong aluminum frames which can bear snow loads up to 5400Pa and wind loads of up to 2400Pa.
- Excellent performance under low light environments
- Waterproof Junction box
- Certifications and standards: IEC61215, IEC61730, Class C fire rating conformity to CE.
- Manufactured according to International Quality (ISO9001).
For fixed applications such as tiny homes, batches and houses our panels come with:
- 10 year warranty for product defects in materials and workmanship
- 25 years for 80% of warranted minimum power.
- 5 Year Marine and vehicle warranty