370 Watt Black Monocrystalline Solar Panel - Longi - with Half Cell technolgy - 175.5 x 103.8 cm
Longi 370 Watt Fixed Solar Panel with Low LID Mono PERC Technology and Hi-MO1 High Efficiency.
FREE SHIPPING to non-rural addresses.
Great looking panel features a black panel with a black frame.
- reduces power loss from resistance,
- lowers the operating temperature of the panels,
- reduces hot spot temperature by 10~20°C
- improves the panels’ overall performance in partial shade.
- Dimension: 1750x1038x35mm
- Cell Orientation: 60 (6x10)
- Junction Box: IP68, three diodes Output Cable: 4mm', 1000mm in length Connector: MC4 or MC4 comparable Weight: 18.2kg
- Slower power degradation enabled by Low LID Mono PERC technology: first year <2%, 0.55% year 2-25
- Better energy yield with excellent low irradiance performance and temperature coefficient
- Solid PID resistance ensured by solar cell process optimization and careful module BOM selection
- Adaptable to harsh environment: passed rigorous salt mist and ammonia tests
- Robust frame withstands mechanical loading of 5400Pa for snow load on front and 2400Pa for wind load on rear side
- Operational Temperature: -40 C ~ +85 C
- Power Output Tolerance: 0 ~ +5 W
- Maximum System Voltage: DC lOOOV (IEC)
- Maximum Series Fuse Rating: 20A
- Nominal Operating Cell Temperature: 45±2 C
- Application Class: Class A