150 Watt Monocrystalline Solar Panel - 120 x 68 cm
At LUX Solar we only source mono crystalline panels as they offer the highest efficiency. Mono-crystalline panels are manufactured from a single rod of silicon thus the crystal structure inside the silicon is uniform, with very little impurities. Poly crystalline panels on the other hand are made up of smaller crystal structures which introduce grain boundaries in each solar cell. This causes inefficiences in the conduction of electrons due to defects associated with the crystal boundary.
|Max-Power Pm (W)||150
|Module Power Range (W)||150>153|
|Power Tolerance (W)||+0~+3|
|Max-Power Voltage Vm (V)||19.6|
|Max-Power Current Im (A)||7.65|
|Open-Circuit Voltage Voc (V)||23.2|
|Short-Circuit Current Isc||8.45|
|Max-System VoltageÂ Â (VDC)||1000V(IEC)|
|Glass, Type and Thickness||High Transmission, Low Iron, Tempered Glass 3.2mm|
|Cable type, Diameter and Length||IP67, 4mm2, TUV certified, 900mm|
- Slick looking anodised black aluminum frames which can bear snow loads up to 5400Pa and wind loads of up to 2400Pa.
- Excellent performance under low light environments
- Waterproof IP67 Junction box
- Certifications and standards: IEC61215, IEC61730, Class C fire rating conformity to CE.
- Manufactured according to International Quality(ISO9001).
Our fixed panels come with the following warranty
For fixed applications such as tiny homes, batches and houses our panels come with
- 10 years for product defects in materials and workmanship
- 25 years for 80% of warranted minimum power.
- 5 Year Marine and vehicle warranty