50 Watt Monocrystalline Solar Panel - 43 X 68 cm
At LUX Solar we only source mono crystalline panels as they offer the highest efficiency. Mono-crystalline panels are manufactured from a single rod of silicon thus the crystal structure inside the silicon is uniform, with very little impurities.
These A-grade mono-crystalline 50 Watt solar panels are ideal for small battery maintenance systems for marine, caravans and freedom campers.
Polycrystalline panels, on the other hand, are made up of smaller crystal structures that introduce grain boundaries in each solar cell. This causes inefficiencies in the conduction of electrons due to defects associated with the crystal boundary.
- Strong aluminum frames that can bear snow loads up to 5400Pa and wind loads of up to 2400Pa.
- Excellent performance under low light environments
- Waterproof IP67 Junction box
- Certifications and standards: IEC61215, IEC61730, conformity to CE.
For fixed applications such as tiny homes, batches, and houses our panels come with
- 10 years for product defects in materials and workmanship
- 25 years for 80% of warranted minimum power.
- 5 Year Marine and vehicle warranty